Wednesday, November 30, 2005

QUOTES FROM TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET

1. Stan: I can't spend any money.
Cartman: Okay, be a Jew. We're gonna go play laser tag.
Kyle: Yeah, see ya

2. Stan: What if I become suicidal, or, or become an alcoholic like Grampa?
Grandpa: Huh?

3. Stan: Dad! Tom Cruise won't come out of the closet!!!

4. Stan: Okay! Do it! Im not scared of you...SUE ME!!!!!

5. R. Kelly: Well I was just standing here, and Tom Cruise locked himself in the closet. I asked myself why won't Tom Cruise just come out the closet?! Nobody has no answers, and so I pull out my gun! Tell my why Tom Cruise in the closet or else I'm going to shoot someone!!

6. Cartman: Stan, I just want you to know that I still hate Kyle more than you

7. Stan: Let's just do something fun that's free.
Cartman: Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least $8!

8. Reporter: It's been four hours now, and Tom Cruise still will not come out of the closet. Hundreds of onlookers here have gathered here in hopes that the celebrity will finally give in.
Police Officer: Tom Cruise, this is Park County police! Please come out of the closet. Everybody here just wants you to come out of the closet, Tom. Nobody's gonna be mad, everything's gonna be all right. Just come out of the closet!

9. Randy: What did you say to him? Stan:
I just told him I thought the Napoleon Dynamite guy is a better actor than he is.
Randy: Oh boy

10. Nicole Kidman: Tom? Tom, It's Nicole.
Tom Cruise: Uh, hi Nicole.
Nicole Kidman: Tom, don't you think this has gone on long enough? It's time for you to come out of the closet.
Tom Cruise: I'm not, I'm not in the closet.
Nicole Kidman: Yes you are, Tom. And you need to just end this and come out. I'm not gonna think any differently of you. Kaite's not gonna think any differently of you. You don't need to be in that closet anymore, Tom.
Tom Cruise: I'm not in here, though.
Nicole Kidman: Yes, you are.
Tom Cruise: I'm not, ...I'm not in the closet.
Nicole Kidman: Then how am I talking to you, Tom? Tom, you can't hide forever just because the reincarnation of L. Ron Hubbard doesn't like your acting. Come out of the closet, Tom. You're not fooling anyone.
Tom Cruise: I'm, I'm not, I'm not in here

My review will be posted tomorrow along with the swear count and character list for 'Free Willzyx'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home